BI-KYO FORUM BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BI-KYO FEVER

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~sweetheart~
Admin
Admin
~sweetheart~

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-11-06

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Empty
PostSubject: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:15 pm

u]Rain Pounds Kosdaq Stocks
Thursday August 2,2007 Korea
[/u]

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Bi2028

Singer Rain has proved that he is a world famous star, with enough influence to make a number of Kosdaq shares fluctuate.

Hantel, a Kosdaq listed IT company that seems to have nothing to do with entertainment, see-sawed at news related to Rain.

Kim Woo-chang, the CEO of the event planning company White World, announced Tuesday that he had acquired 2.5 million shares, or a 6.9-percent stake, and managerial rights in Hantel for 5.8 billion won. Rain is the biggest shareholder in White World.

Investors interpreted the news as ``Rain advancing onto the Kosdaq,'' or White World seeking a backdoor listing. Entertainment firms, in most cases, are not qualified for listing on their own, and have often sought backdoor listings by taking over listed firms in financial trouble. Their shares skyrocketed initially but some of them plummeted afterward as they had no stable income source, leaving individual investors as the biggest victims.

Hantel was no different. The news immediately pushed up Hantel to 2,280 won.

However, after his father announced that Rain has nothing to do with an M&A at Hantel, the share prices plunged to close at 1,895 won Wednesday _ a drop of nearly 14 percent. ``White World is suffering from capital erosion. It doesn't even meet the conditions for a backdoor listing,'' Rain's father told reporters. He added that Rain gave up his stake in White World, to stop rumors such as the backdoor listing. Hantel closed at 1,850 won Thursday, falling even further.

Sejong Robot, also listed on the Kosdaq, once soared to 3,415 won early this year upon expectation that White World would acquire it. However, the latter gave up, and now the robot manufacturer is trading at around 1,500 won.

Star M Entertainment, which was in charge of Rain's concert in Los Angeles, is also seeing a hard time on the Kosdaq after the concert was canceled. Its shares rose to above 4,300 won in May upon rumors that Rain would join the entertainment company. Its shares are now trading at around 2,000 won.

``The entertainment industry is in a slump. Investors should consider the financial condition of the firms rather than recklessly pursuing stars,'' an analyst said.

Experts warn that investment made based on unidentified information could incur a huge loss. They should take special heed regarding M&As, as there is the risk of the deal becoming unstuck

Last edited by ~sweetheart~ on Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fullhouse.niceboard.net
~sweetheart~
Admin
Admin
~sweetheart~

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:22 am

In posting News And Updates Please don't forget to credit your sources.

Format:

Date
Subject/Title
Content

Source/Credit:
Back to top Go down
~sweetheart~
Admin
Admin
~sweetheart~

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:27 am

08.21.07 [StarNews] In order to march into the US market with all his strength, Rain has to leave the South Korean stage temporarily

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 20070821_dc3d1d1d0a3ff63c84b2cFgi0n3aThAx

When South Korean pop star sensation Rain accepted an interview with a well-known South Korean media crew, he indicated that until next year, he will be placing all his energy into his work of his US debut and during which will not be considering publishing a new album in South Korea.

Currently, Rain, who is busy filming <Speed Racer> in Germany, will be returning to his homeland on August 27th upon the completion of his film shoot and will further discuss the matter of his management company. Rain will fly to the US next month and meet up with a well-known American music producer to sign a deal, thus preparing for his march towards the American market. It is reported that Rain has once discussed with 2 top American music producers concerning these related matters, and that the next step would be discussed after his film shoot.

Rain's strategy into the US market is to release his first special American edition (album) while the new movie <Speed Racer> is being screened, thus declaring his position as a concurrent movie star and singer. Rain said, "Marching into the US market is not an easy matter, success can only be obtained by the close union between the 3 essential factors of a top singer, music producers and the best marketing strategy."

Rain also said, "We can figure out how to gain success in these 3 essential factors through discussions and solutions with the top music producers, but for me to become a top singer I have to learn and gain more knowledge. In order to achieve this goal I have to spend a lot of time practicing, and therefore possibly leaving the local South Korean stage temporarily."

Rain also expressed although he cannot come out with any new album temporarily, he will be able to have the opportunity through some way of arrangement to meet his South Korean fans through a performance and so on. Not only will Rain release the new special edition in the US, he will also be able to publish this special edition in South Korea so South Korean fans will be able to hear the new tunes.

Rain said, "Although at present time my march into the US market is key and is my main concentration, I will not neglect my South Korean fans. Because South Korean fans are so important to me, I recognize that as long as I have smooth development in South Korea, I will also be able to obtain success overseas."

Source: Starnews
Credit: karman1668@Rainhk
Chi to Eng Translation: dsl99a
Back to top Go down
~sweetheart~
Admin
Admin
~sweetheart~

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:28 am

07.08.21 Rain's Germany Interview "All are miracle

Rain (Jeong Jihun) has built a close relationship with Berlin in Germany after he became an actor. Through his debut movie <I'm Cyborg but that's okay>, Rain managed to walk on the red carpet of Berlin Film Festival. And now, his first Hollywood movie <Speed Racer> is also filmed in Berlin. Upon the third anniversary of MoneyToday Starnews (1st September), we had an interview with Rain who is currently filming <Speed Racer> in Berlin.

I haven't seen Rain for two months, he is still in good shape. Just that he stayed overseas for these two months, so he miss Korea very much. In particular, a lots of issues related to his agency are waiting for him to decide, so he hopes to get back asap.

He left Korea on June 15 to prepare for his LA concert and later he went to Germany on July 1 for movie filming until now. He said probably he can go back home around August 27.

This interview was done during Rain's rest day, i.e. Sunday (Germany time, August 19). Since the afternoon, we went through different places like restaurants, theatres, cafes and etc until midnight.

Rain took a photo in front of the church. It was the building remains after WW2 and meant to show people the brutality of wars.

&& "<Speed Racer> is going to bring lots of opportunities to me"

Rain has high expectation on <Speed Racer>. He trusts the directors, Wachowski Brothers very much. With a confident tone he said, "Since the filming, again I can feel it's an astonishing movie."

"This movie is going to screen in 167 countries. So before the filming started, I was thinking if there's any scene, at least there's a scene for me to perform myself. Well seems I was worried too much. My scenes were increased a lot during filming. I'm feeling good, emotionally and physically."

Initially Rain only had 30-minute scene but the directors were fascinated by him and added in more scripts for his part. In the end, Rain had 40 to 50 minute scene. Although Rain still needs to memorise his scripts, at least his pronouciation is quite accurate that his conversations has never been corrected once

Being asked about his feeling of filming Hollywood movie, "I can sense the power of huge capitals," Rain mentioned about the power of 3 hundred million US dollars as production cost.

Based on Rain's illustration, this is a big film production involved about 400 crews but the filming was finished in 3 months. It was because 12 cameras were used simultaneously for one scene and the scenes went through CG stage (Computer Graphic) immediately. Therefore the filming time was shortened.

"The extraordinary effects of CG shall be presented by this movie, the buildings and car racing are CG. The humans went through scanning beforehand, then use CG to incorporate the backgrounds and humans where necessary. During the filming, there was no real props but we had to play as if we were in the real environment. It was a bit strange but the filming was enjoyable.

In <Speed Racer>, Rain plays the key role of the story, an oriental car racer named 'Taejo Togokhan'. As the probationary Hollywood star, Rain received good remuneration from the film company.

As his debut into Hollywood, this movie is going to bring him lots of opportunities. He showed his confidence and expectation on this movie. In fact, Rain received invitations from other Hollywood film makers to make him play the main role.

This is where Rain came during the opening ceremony of Berlin Film Festival.

&& "The new trend in Asia and USA pop cultures"

Rain said, "From now on, the core of USA pop culture will be Asia." The Asian artists will be very active. Rain voiced his expectation, so far there is no Asian artist who succeeds in USA pop music, but in the future there will be someone.

In the past during Elvis Presley's age, no one ever expected the American Blacks could get into BillBoard, but 2PAC did it and later half of the BillBoard was occupied by the Blacks. Then, Ricky Martin, Jennifer Lopez and other Latin singers became the main stream in pop music. Rain analyzed that the next trend should be from Asia. Just like Chow Yun Fatt and Jackie Chan, who are the successful Asian actors in Hollywood movies.

"It's not right to say Asians cannot do it. No matter who, they should try it out. If I can't make it, then let my junior goes for it. If my junior can't, then it's the turn of my junior's junior. The door will open as long as we keep knocking on it, or else we just break into it?"

What Rain plans now is launching his album during the screening of the movie <Speed Racer>. Movie screening and album releasing in the same time forms the synergistic win-win effect.

<Speed Racer> is showing in June-July next year. So Rain plans to release his album in September. At this point of time, Rain is discussing the album making with two famous American music producers.

"The nomination in 'TIME100 Most Influential' and 'The 100 Most Beautiful People' by <People> magazine are because of fans support. Nonetheless, I would like to face the real judgement through my first (Hollywood) movie and first (USA) album next year. Things have to go on gradually so I don't expect the success comes so fast. Thus, that's is the meaning of my challenge."

Well "What should I do if <Speed Racer> becomes the box office champion?" It looked like Rain was joking but that revealed his confidence indirectly. This is the key stage in his USA development so he will focus on USA market in this period. Hence, he has no plan to release album in Korea next year.

Rain required me to take a photo for him, at the street nearby to his hostel.

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 20070821164302.267.2

&& "If I had a girlfriend... My dad is in charge of financial management"

In a TV talkshow Rain has talked about "Kissing with girlfriend on the street at Christmas eve." When I asked 'do you have any girlfriend', he spoke frankly "It'll be good if I have one". It was a different answer. It was something different from what I expected. Rain is working hard for his targets and put his personal life aside.

"If she can be someone who can control me. Feeling like a sister, relax, generous, play small tricks.... Of course it'll be good if she's pretty, perhaps pretty and kind-hearted. Must be someone simple. If you have any candidate, kindly introduce to me" (Chuckle)

Rain earned 5 billion from his World Tour, and the amount kept increasing with the income from CFs and other activities. Rain said, "Compared to those similar age groups, of course I earn much more than them. But most important, I realised what I dreamt for."

The starvation for few days, dance practices over days and nights and 2-hour sleeping time everyday pushed him to the current position. All he earns are equivalent to the sweats and tears he paid.

In his high school time, his family stayed in small house. Rain said he ever drank the water with cockcroach. After vomitting the insect, he swore with his tears 'Must buy a proper house with garden for dad and mum in these 10 years, let them stay comfortably.' He gave himself a huge target and he achieved it after 7 years. Last year, he bought a bunglo attached with garden at Seoul.

"To me, it is a luxurious residence, you feel good although you just look at it. But my dad is very satisfied and happy. He is proud of it."

Currently, Rain's dad is incharge of his financial management. Rain mentioned that it is because he is still young and he has other things to take care of.

Came to the end of interview, Rain again reminded the fans and readers to look forward to his achievement in USA.

"It's not easy to get a role with many scenes especially it is my first Hollywood movie. Everyone told me it's miracle. Next year, my USA album will be ready. If it does well, please encourage and support me."

Source: Starnews by (Kim Won-Gyum)
Chi translation by lovebi_rain@Baidu RAIN bar
Eng translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia
Back to top Go down
~sweetheart~
Admin
Admin
~sweetheart~

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:35 am

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Berlin

[Sina Entertainment News] Lately, Rain who is busy finishing up his film shoot for Hollywood's <Speed Racer> in Berlin, has been receiving much attention from his Korean fans. A few days ago a media reporter underwent a detailed understanding regarding the kind of treatment given to Rain by the Hollywood production company.

The production company made arrangements for Rain to stay in Berlin's urban district's most luxurious hotel suite room; a day-long hotel stay may reach up to 1 million Won (Sina Entertainment edit: Is equal to approximately 6600 Yuan). Rain has been staying for two months in Berlin, therefore the hotel expenses has amounted to 100 million Won. In addition to that, Rain receives 800,000 Won every week as spending money. Having this sort of treatment for acting in a leading role has even surpassed the standards of treatment of other Hollywood movie leading roles.

Besides all that, the meticulous treatment given to Rain by the production company can also be felt even during film shooting. It is reported that once Rain's film shoot schedule is determined, a member of the acting department will be responsible specifically for his transportation. The production company wants to be able to maintain the actors in their best condition by not hesitating in giving all the emotional and physical support that they would need. The production company also stipulated that a day-long film-shoot can not be more than ten hours, while Saturdays and Sundays are days of rest. (All Right Reserved. Starnews)

CURRENCY CONVERSION:
converted the won to US dollar:

100 000 000 won ~ 107 000 US$

800 000 won ~ 850 US$ (weekly salary)

Source: Starnews & Sina Entertainment
Credit: Mandy@ rainhk
Chi to Eng Translation: dsl99a@rain-usa
Currency conversion: freya1507@SB & rain-usa

credits to: chardgelmarie[igma.tv]
Back to top Go down
~sweetheart~
Admin
Admin
~sweetheart~

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:37 am

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 20070823135306.838.0
Rain, Lee Hyori selected as 'male and female star with most sex appeal'.

The ever-sexy Lee Hyori and international rising star Rain, are selected as the most sexy female and male star respectively.

"Movieweek" implemented a 2-week long investigation beginning on the 10th (August), with the topic being "the country's most sexy male and female star". As a result, Lee Hyori and Rain obtained 16.8% and 12.1% respectively, ranking them at the number one position.

Those who participated in this investigation included domestic media, broadcasting and television stations, advertisements, movie production companies, publicists and market-related figures, altogether a total of 165 people; each person making his/her own selection of 5 top male and female stars.

(skipping the following paragraph about the other female winners after Lee Hyori, don't know what their names are~~sorry!)

For the males, Gong Yoo, the actor from MBC's recent hottest drama series "The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince" airing on Mondays, attained 8.7% of support to be ranked at 2nd, Daniel Henney received 7.9% which ranked him at 3rd (and another guy at 4th whom I don't know either).

Source: MyDaily
Kor to Chi Translation: lovebi_rain@Baidu
Credit: karman1668@rainhk
Chi to Eng Translation:
dsl99a@rain-usa

Back to top Go down
~sweetheart~
Admin
Admin
~sweetheart~

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:40 am

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 73519072zt9

S Keyword: Who is the super star shuttles back and forth in different international airports? The answer is: RAIN.

This time the interviewee of S Keyword is the world star, RAIN. Well, it is indeed interesting to catch how he looks like in the airports since he always travels and visits many international airports due to his world tour and other overseas events.

Singer-cum-actor Rain is currently focusing on his filming for <Speed Racer> in Germany, his debut movie in Hollywood.

Other than world tour concerts, Rain also participated in various events such as international film festivals. Thus it isn't surprised that he was being interviewed here and there.

During his overseas trips, undoubtedly the airports are often the first location he meets the local people. And Rain did catch many's eyesights immediately.

In his world tour, he had been to HK, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and other countries. The airports were so crowded because they were full of people who wanted to see Rain.

Rain waved his hands and smiled gently to the public and the fans who purposely came down to this unfamiliar place to see him. He was not nervous at all, but you could feel that he faced everything calmly.

In addition, Rain went to Berlin Film Festival as a participant with the movie <I'm Cyborg but that's okay>, his China trip to promote the drama <Full House> and also as a participant in Asian Film Awards to visit HK again. He arrived with simple costumes, very different from his gorgeous appearance as a singer. But he was still extremely charming.

Other than calmness, I can say Rain looked very confident whenever I saw him in the airports. Another common situation is: As long as Rain stepped out, the airport boiled up and turned messy

This is how world star looks like. Please continue to pay attention on this confident and charming star wherever he goes in the future.

Source: S Keyword
Chi translation by amanda@rainhk
Eng translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia

Back to top Go down
~sweetheart~
Admin
Admin
~sweetheart~

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:41 am

Lee Hyolee (이효리) and Rain (비) – Korea’s sexiest stars, Monday 27 August, 2007

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 2007082400317_0

Singers Lee Hyolee and Rain hold the title as Korea’s sexiest stars according to an article in “Movie Week,” a movie magazine. Starting on August 10th, Movie Week conducted a poll amongst the industry’s departments such as advertising, movie production, PR, and marketing, asking everyone to come up with a list of their top 5 sexiest stars (listed in order from 1-5). 165 celebrities’ names turned up with this method.

Lee Hyolee received 18.8% of the votes at first place. Second place was only 1.6% less and went to Kim HyeSu. Han ChaeYoung, Jun JiHyun, and Ivy came in 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Other female celebrities that were mentioned are Kim Ah Jung, Park JinHee, Um JungHwa, Son YeJin, and Han YeSul filling in places 6-10.

Rain got first place with a lead of 12.1% of the votes, with the star of “Coffee Prince” Gong Yoo getting second place with 8.7%. Daniel Henney, Jo InSung, and So JiSup are 3rd, 4th and 5th. Then places 6-10 are claimed by Kang Dongwon, Jang DongGun, Jung WooSung, Lee JungJae, and Cha SeungWon.

News from spn.chosun.com
Translated by silverflower @ bjunkyard.com

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Modify_inline
Back to top Go down
~sweetheart~
Admin
Admin
~sweetheart~

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:45 am

[28-Aug-07][MyDaily]
After the project of constructing the well in Cambodia, this time Rain is moving forward by having a project of rebuilding local childrens playgrounds.

In order to start with the rebuilding project of the childrens park on the 21st, Rain will be gathering the money by working with an environmental financial group (??) through the sales of a limited quantity of 1,500 umbrellas.

The selling price of Rain Umbrellas is at 14,900 Yuan, designed by Innodesign, and upon purchase one will also be given Rains portrait on a handset screen protective film (have no idea what this is, just literal translation). The total sales proceeds of Rain Umbrellas will be given to the financial group who in turn will use the money in the Asian-wide rebuilding project of childrens parks.

Previously, Rain carried out another project with this group and came out with the Rain Mug, and a limited quantity of 2000 went on sale starting March 2nd. The proceeds from the sale of the Rain Mug have gone towards the construction of 50 wells in the area of Cambodia. This environmental and humanitarian project is a joint-effort between Rain, MBC news desk broadcaster Ohm Gi Yong plus public donations (among others) to help construct the wells in Cambodia and Mongolia, thus continuing with the completion of the work.

The completion works will start on the 31st of this month through September 3rd in Cambodia, and because of Rains hectic work schedule he will be unable to go there. As for Mongolia, the completion of the wells will start September 28th through October 1st.

Source: My Daily
Kor to Chi Translation: lovebi_rain@Baidu
Rough Eng Translation: dsl99a

credits to: Raina[igma.tv]
Back to top Go down
~sweetheart~
Admin
Admin
~sweetheart~

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:47 am

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z0467215d95fd838ef60193dd3

Concurrent singer and actor Rain has brought OST (original sound track) to his Japanese fans. On the 28th Rain published the OST of KBS' drama series "Full House", attracting great responses from fans. Through this OST, the popularity of the broadcast of "Full House" in Japan has intensified. "Full House", which features Rain and Song Hye-kyo as co-stars, was very well received when it was broadcast in May on a Japanese TV station. What drove the drama up to its popularity was not because of the singer Rain, but the actor Jung Ji-hoon who drew in the fans. This edition of OST comes with Rain's picture(s), and it makes as a good gift to the fans who have been following Rain and his career so closely. This time upon filming the Wachoski brother's movie <Speed Racer> Rain's rise within South Korea and beyond is at a greater scale. He has presently finished filming in Germany and is preparing to return to South Korea. His return to homeland will at the same time draw focal attention in the entertainment industry because of the matters related to his company as well as his upcoming plans within South Korea. (Article all rights reserved Mydaily)

Source: MyDaily
Credit: Bi with Rain/Cloud-Taiwan & nicolech76@rainhk
Chi to Eng Translation: dsl99a

Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

Female Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Top 10 Highest Paid Korean Stars For 2007   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:10 pm

Top 10 Highest Paid Korean Stars For 2007

Bae Yong Jun
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 1da979e08f
( he is a main stockholder in Key West .He has 30%)
Main income: stock- market and playing movie
sum of income: 43,2 billion won

2. Rain
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 8469e41fb0
Main income: concert, shooting CF, movie
sum of income: 25 billion won

Boa
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] C0a04198e4

main income: single -album, CF
sum of income: 18,3 billion won

4. Hyori
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] E8e42cf863

main income: CF
sum of income:5,5 billion won

5. Jeon Ji Hyun
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 458b1081e3

sum of income: 5 billion won

6. Yoon Eun Hye
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] C1e639d0b8
sum of income:4 million won

7. Yoo Jae Suk
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 66136d497a

8. Kim Joon Hee
(sorry dont have a picture)

9. Park Myung Soo
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] C203474e1c

10. Yoon Jong Shin

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] E6a08d5bd9

sources: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/ArticleShellView...id=200711070013

http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_re..._id=N1000333991

Last edited by on Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:19 pm

Women fall for Rain

Sexy muscles of Rain can nearly attract most women!

World star, RAIN 'has shown off his sexy muscles that will make most women faint' in the autumn photoshoot for Calvin Klein. He is the model for this world-class fashion.

This photoshoot took place in a wildland in USA, in which Rain's charisma was perfectly presented through the 'Rod filming style'. Rain's style blends well with the freedom concept of this fashion, thus it is highly appraised by the local professionals.

In fact, Rain returned to USA in this November for the autumn photoshoot because the previous responses on the magazine was quite good. It is said that Rain's autumn photoshoot will be disclosed in <Calvin Klein Nationwide Catalogue> (mid Nov issue) as well as female magazine <Cosmopolitan> (Dec issue).

Source: Tom Entertainment
Posted by azafighting@rainhk
Translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia
Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:39 pm

Harvey Weinstein movie mogul has his eye on Rain

Harvey Weinstein is certainly one of the most important figures in film. In the modern era, many of the top movie releases have borne the names of his production companies, first Miramax, now the Weinstein Company. And he's as unique an operator as he is prolific.
Weinstein sees television as an influential training ground for film-makers, "At the moment, I'm working with Stephen Daldry on an adaptation of The Reader starring Nicole Kidman and Jude Law. If you look at all these great British directors Stephen Frears, Ken Loach and Daldry they all had tremendous TV experience. It's a situation that I wish was repeated around the world." The mogul is also always on the lookout for new talent. He already has his eye on the British singer Lily Allen, and he cites the Korean pop-star-turned-actor Rain as a global talent to watch.

Credits: Charlie@moveonwithbirain
Original article:
http://www.independent.ie/l

some of the famous movies produced by Harvey Weinstein:

Executive Producer:
#Scream (1996)
#The Others (2001)
# The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
# Chicago (2002)
# The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
# Cold Mountain (2003)
# Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 (2003/2004)
# The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
# The Aviator (2004)
# Finding Neverland (2004)
# Sin City (2005)

Producer:
* Shakespeare in Love (1998 )
* Gangs of New York (2002)

Source:sexybi
Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:41 pm

Rain will focus on overseas events

Rain will concentrate on his overseas events and schedules.

At this point of time, Rain will stay shortly in USA after the cancellation of his world tour schedule there. His current planning is to focus on all the overseas activities and relevant preparation.

Initially, Rain planned to release the content of world tour in the form of special documentary through a TV station. However, this plan was cancelled during the internal negotiation. The spokesman from J.Tune Entertainment said, "We feel sorry that the TV broadcasting is cancelled. Since his schedule in Korea was previously postponed, thus we have to work on the overseas activities even faster and more aggresive. Now he is improving his English and learn to adapt the life in USA."

As the release of world tour was cancelled, Rain may not go back to Korea after 2 weeks like what he planned earlier. In fact, he is thinking to extend his stay in USA to be prepared for the future events. The spokesman added, "It doesn't mean he will totally stop his activities in Korea. But in order to enter USA, many things need to be done beforehand. Rain is quite ambitious about his overseas events and he's working hard on it."

Rain flied to USA on Nov 2 to get ready for the recording of theme song and preparation work for film.

Source: hankooki
Chi translation by wwrain@Baidu
Eng translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia & rain-eu

==================================================================
07.11.09 Joseph "Rain is very kind"

Taiwan star, Joseph Zheng (֣Ԫ, or Joe) made a comment about Rain, "Rain's kind attitude impressed me so much."

Joe is going to attend the celebration ceremony of 2007 Mnet KM MV (or MKMF) on Nov 17, which held at Jamsil Stadium. Joe mentioned that it is his first time visiting Korea as an artist. Previously he had an 'unofficial' greeting with Korea, that was the flight he took had to do emergency landing in Jeju island due to typhoon.

Joe also added, "In fact I myself also concern about Korean artists like Rain, BoA, Se7en. I'm glad to visit Korea through MKMF award presentation. In particular, Rain's kind attitude really impressed me. I've seen him during the award presentations in China and greeted with him in the Taiwan musical show."

Joe and Rain are the spokesman for the same brand of beverage, but Joe is its spokesman for Taiwan region only.

(skipped others...)

Source:
Posted by jjay@rainhk
Edit & translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia & rain-eu
Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:17 pm

All About Rain DVD available

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1005098290/

Find out All About Rain in this exciting three-disc English-subtitled collector's release! Since his debut in 2002, Korean superstar Rain's fame has spread all over Asia, and indeed the world. The 25-year-old singing and dancing sensation is one of the biggest names in Asian entertainment, and this extensive fan disc release is a testament to his inimitable charm and talent.

All About Rain - World Star e no Kiseki Asia wo Koete contains interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, performance clips, and program highlights about Rain. This three-disc release includes a documentary about Rain's rise from newcomer to Asian superstar, a feature about the people who helped Rain on his road to stardom, documentary footage about his New York concert, and highlights from his appearances on music and variety programs like Yashin Manman and Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter.

All About Rain - World Star e no Kiseki Asia wo Koete comes with:

Disc 1: Rain, Beyond Asia to the World (57min)
Disc 2: The Seven People Who Made Rain (52min)
Disc 3: Special Features (60min)
20-page Photo Booklet
Five Postcards

Product Information

Product Title : All About Rain - World Star e no Kiseki Asia wo Koete (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Japan Version)
Region Code : DVD2
Picture Format : NTSC
Author Name(s) : Rain (Jung Ji Hoon)
Language : Korean
Release Date : October 26, 2007
Other Information : 3DVDs + Goods
YesAsia Catalog No. : 1005098290
Shipment Unit : 4

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z1bv9

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z2hc3

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Img-resized Reduced: 88% of original size [ 450 x 450 ] - Click to view full image
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z3rr5
Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:39 pm

RAIN LOOK FORWARD TO BLUE DRAGON FILM ADWARD

Soon after Pusan International Film Festival, the 28th Blue Dragon Film Award Presentation will be held on Nov 23. Rain is nominated in the 'New Actor' section with his film . In fact, Rain expressed his expectation towards it. The director, Park Chan-woo also highly appraised Rain that he is a very unique actor with his own thought.

<I'm Cyborg> is Rain's first film. According to the director, Rain is a very clever actor and responded fast. Rain played as a mental patient in the film. In order to prepare for this film, Rain practised table tennis and also sang the theme song, i.e. yodel, which was quite challenging but Rain still managed to present it. His singing technique is indeed very impressive! So far, Rain has won the award in Paek Sang and Korean Film Award. Therefore, it's undoubtedly that he is the black horse in the New Actor section, Blue Dragon Award.

Source: Wen Wei Po, HK
Posted by azafighting@rainhk
Translation by jjbug@rain-eu & rain-malaysia
Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:24 pm

07-11-14
Cosmopolitan 12 (in LA)

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 20071114_6ab0dd5479f25fc8b6b7HRqyQv

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 200711140922937d0447767bs2

Credit : http://www.cyworld.com/yooncosmo
Source: rainhk / CY / Benamoo
Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: KEJ Rain Special   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:59 pm

KEJ-Korea Entertainment Journal - Rain Special 2007 Dec
KEJ Rain Special
Total Magazine Pages : 98 pages
Rain's Page : Around 70 pages
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Kej-01COVER
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] KEJ-12
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] KEJ-27
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] KEJ-39
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] KEJ-45
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] KEJ-46
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] KEJ-49
Source : Regen@rain-eu.com

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] M7
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] M6
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] M5
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] M4
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] M3
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] M2
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] M1
credit:fanrain.com

Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:24 pm

Rain's postcards

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Rainpostcard1
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Rainpostcard6

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Rainpostcard9
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Rainpostcard7
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Rainpostcard3

credit:fanrain
posted by:jinijung from BI soompi thread

Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:27 pm

[color=white]18-Nov-07
"RAIN or JUNG JI HOON" - Hollywood name issue

It has been discovered that world star Rain who is due to appear in the Hollywood movie <Speed Racer> is faced with the issue of what name he is to be referred to by with his debut.

The name 'Rain' has played a huge part in his development as a world star. However when Rain was active as an actor in Korean he used his real name 'Jung Ji Hoon'.

As this is Rain's first step into Hollywood, this is a very important decision and they are determined to think it over very carefully.

Will it be 'Rain', whose image as a singer is very strong and is very easy to pronounce, or will they decide on ''Jung Ji Hoon' which is more difficult to pronounce but will emphasize on his image as an actor. They are at a forked road with two branches.

Anyway, what is clear is that it is a happy worry.

[color:dd58=limegreen:dd58]source : Naver ll www.rain-asia.com
credit : SUMI@rain-asia
reposted : fongarkad@OnlyRain

Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:31 pm

[color=red]07-11-19 Cosmopolitan Dec.

RAIN & CK

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z46zg4-1RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z47ew3-1
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z49ea6-1RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z50pp2-1
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z51ps4-1RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z54ot2-1
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z57bh4-1RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z56ac7-1
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z55zk7-1RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] Z53le9-1

[color:b027=limegreen:b027]Source : benamoo
credit:karman1668@rainhk

Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:45 pm

J TUNE Entertainment

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] A6043425-35
RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] A6043425-36

Credit : janefu@cloud taiwan // OCC // OnlyRain

this is the new name of Rain's company, before they named it RAINY.
J.Tune Entertainment sounds more serious and businesslike!!!!
Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:03 pm

The super brand list was recently released and there are some familiar Korean names~ such as Liu Zaishi (pinyin, ݐ), Jang Donggun & Rain

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] 1196152298030_30475

A Korean research institute recently annouced Individual Super Brand of the year, in which the names of super stars such as Liu Zaishi (pinyin, ݐ), Rain, Jang Donggun, Lee Youngae are shown in this namelist.

The Super Brand carried out its questionnaire among 1500 consumers aged between 20-60, and the interviewees were asked about the name appears in their mind immediately. The nomantion of Individual Super Brand was started since year 2003 and now it's the 5th year.

According to the statistics, Rain, Yan Jiyong (pinyin, i) and Zhao Xiumei (pinyin, G) were the NO.1 for these 4 years in the categories of male singer, male broadcaster and female vocals, respectively. On the other hand, Liu Zaishi (pinyin, ݐ), Jang Donggun and Lee Youngae were the champion in the categories of male comedian (?), actor and actress, respectively for the past three years.

The researcher from the institute commented that this namelist reflects the icon of each field as the consumers make their nomination directly. The influence of brand value cannot be negligible. In other words, individual branding refers to one's influence over the society and consumers, but it doesn't necessarily indicate the popularity of this individual among public.

Source: Tom Entertainment
Posted by dada@rainhk
Translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia & rain-eu

Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:05 pm

According to recent surveys, singing sensation, Rain, and rising star, Yun Eun-Hye, were selected as Chinas favorite Hallyu stars.

A Hallyu star popularity vote was cast on the 15th, on a Chinese website by the International Reelection Hallyu Channel (gb.cri.cn/18991/2007/11/14/Zt113@1842259.htm). Rain and Yun Eun-Hye took in an overwhelming number of votes, and were crowned as the top Hallyu stars of 2007.

A total of 15 male and 15 female stars were in the running, and on the morning of the 26th, Rain was bringing in 2,193,388 votes leaving the runner-up, Lee Jun-Gi, far behind in second place. Ju Ji-Hun at the time coming in 3rd place, proving to becoming an up-and-coming star.

Female Hallyu stars were swept away by actresses currently appearing in dramas. The heroine of the drama Gung, Yun Eun-Hye received a record 2,811,769 votes while Han Chae-Yeong and Song Hye-Gyo came in at 2nd and 3rd with 809,706 and 372,761 votes respectively. Currently on tour in Japan, Asias star, Boa took 106,414 votes, while sexy singer Lee Hyo-Ri received 84,725 votes, standing their ground at 4th and 5th places.

For the '2007 Hallyu Stars with the Most Potential, netizens selected Super Juniors Hangeng, and Gan Mi-Yeon, currently awaiting to make her debut in China, as their top picks.

The survey is to last until December 31st in the midst of critical times for Hallyu stars in China.

credit : nicolewsf of Bi (Jeong Jihun) thread at soompi
Back to top Go down
chinaeyes711
chinaeyes711

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:08 pm

[23-Nov-07][comingsoon]
Speed Racer is All Green Screen

It looks like the Wachowski brothers ("The Matrix" trilogy) are filming their Speed Racer adaptation with all green screen sets. Empire Online talked to star Emile Hirsch, who broke the news:

"Nope, it's all green screen," Hirsch told us. "There were no sets, just us and the green background. I haven't seen anything of it finished yet, there was a lot of trust [in the Wachowskis] involved. It's going to be crazy. Was the monkey real? Yes."

The Warner Bros. release, hitting theaters on May 9, also stars Christina Ricci, Matthew Fox, Susan Sarandon, John Goodman, Kick Gurry, Paulie Litt, Roger Allam, Ji Hoon Jung, Melvil Poupaud, Richard Roundtree and Christian Oliver.

source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=39524
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]   RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAIN BI's Current News [ August 2007-Present]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next